The Ordinary 100% Niacinamide PowderNEW
Niacinamide, also known as Vitamin B3, is a well-studied, multi-faceted active ingredient that is renowned for its multiple benefits on the skin. It contributes to balancing visible sebum activity and supporting the production of components that play a central role in the structural and functional integrity of the skin.
HOW TO USE:
- Mix a quarter scoop of the spoon provided with a water-based treatment in the palm of your hand
- Apply to the face in the morning and/or evening.
- Avoid contact with eyes, if contact occurs rinse thoroughly with water.
- Wash hands after handling.
- Do not mix with formulations with a pH of 5 or lower.
If irritation occurs, rinse off, cease use, and consult a physician. Use only as directed on unbroken skin. Patch testing prior to use is advised. Refer to this website for a patch test guide, regimen guide, and product compatibility. Keep out of reach of children.
Terms Of Service